Friday, September 6, 2013

Ugh...

So I did a bit of research last night.  I had noticed that since moving to Google comments on this blog only a couple people have been leaving snide and snarky any comments.

And sure enough, I find out that in order to leave comments in this mode you have to have a Google+ profile. Since no one actually uses Google+ this is obviously a bad idea, so I unchecked that box. What was the result of that? All the past comments have disappeared.

Ugh. Oh well. At least going forward it should be (hopefully) easier and more open for everyone to comment here.

It's a bit depressing now to look at my list of posts all with 0 comments now...  :(

1 comment:

  1. I've switched back and forth so many times I'm dizzy. I think I usually comment but I have no idea where they end up. Welcome back I think!

    ReplyDelete