Thursday, April 28, 2011

Name that house

My sincere apologies for the non-fishing post, but I can't help it.  I took a short sightseeing trip with some friends a couple weeks ago.  I don't usually do the sightseeing or touristy things, but this one I couldn't pass up.  The house in the image below was the purpose of the trip.

Can anyone out there name how this house achieved its fame?  Anyone?  There is no reward other than your own ego and pride boost, but that's a great reward.



Yes, you should know it, although the yard has been changed and improved since you've seen it.

Let me give you a hint, it is in Astoria, Oregon.

I'll give you another hint.  It's from one of the best movies of all time.


Still no?

Really?

Well, here's your answer:


Congratulations if you

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you had to tell me first. But now I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you said astoria I was gonna say kindergarden cop, but I was wrong

    ReplyDelete