Monday, April 11, 2011

I love DST!

I meant to write a short post on this about a month ago, and am just finally getting around to it.  Why?  What's this about?  Because I'm sitting here watching the news online at 7:45 and I look outside and see the sun still out.  There will still be light at 8!  I vividly remember when the sun was gone by 5. 

There's nothing worse than when you go to work just after the sun goes up and leave work after the sun goes down.

On the flip side there's nothing better when you go to work in sunlight, then get to enjoy 3+ hours of daylight after work!

I will soon be hauling my fishing gear to work on my bike and hitting up the river that runs through town a couple times a week.  Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Let's go, I'm ready. Oh wait...someone stole my bike!

    ReplyDelete