Friday, May 2, 2014

Nerds

Sometimes work looks like this and humors me.



No I'm not a nerd. Well, maybe I am, but I'm not a computer nerd.  And when work looks like this it's usually a bad thing and means I'm ready for the weekend. That is the case right now.  Too much fighting with buggy software and too many mundane menial tasks this week. On the plus side I'm bailing early today to go play some golf on what appears to be the last day of nice weather for a while. Don't tell the boss! And despite the crappy weather pending for tomorrow I intend to go scare some carp. We'll see if I can manage anything other than scaring them.

2 comments:

  1. My house looks like that. I guess that's what you get when you're married to an IT Babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely put Tim, scare up some carp!

    ReplyDelete