Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You're Welcome

I have recently made a significant investment in my capacity to better serve all my faithful readers.  A couple packages arrived today containing:


In case you can't see clearly, they're two spare camera batteries and three 8GB memory cards so I can take tons of video and infinite stills.  You can anxiously await all kinds of sweet videos in the future.

The way I see it, I'm investing money in my business (even though this "business" doesn't bring in any money).  So you should all call me a job creator now.  It doesn't matter that I didn't create any jobs, that's not what being a job creator is all about!

And you're right, "significant investment" is relative, and this was probably only significant for a child or to a homeless person.  Nonetheless.

5 comments:

  1. My camera has one battery and a 1 gig memory card. I just download all my pictures to my computer rather than storing them on the camera.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Mark, what if you want to take more than 1GB of pics/video in one day's outing?? We need this stuff! Ok, maybe 3 cards (plus the 3 I already have) is a bit much but they're cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regular batteries don't cut it for me. They don't last a full day if I'm doing video. What do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howard: Just do what I did...get a number of spares. They're <$10 on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a while since we saw any video around here...

    ReplyDelete